Photo Mosaic Wall V3
Photo Mosaic Wall: The ground-breaking photo mosaic station with the fastest return on investment in the event rentals industry just got an amazing upgrade. After weeks of developing, testing and working on the launch of this version update, we’re sure winning over your clients with this latest version will be a no-brainer!
Custom Board Sizes:
Looking to create a custom board size? No problem – leave the work to our Photo Mosaic Wall software! In V3, you’ll be able to set any board size you want (up to 100 columns and rows). You can also set the cell width and height so that you aren’t limited in label sizes. Another key highlight to note is the ability you now have to select your preferred board background and text color, as well as setting your desired font size.
You can share a live 3D presentation of your activation to anyone, anywhere by simply sharing a web link! By using the cloud to run an activation, guests of the event – or even those who aren’t able to attend – can click the link and watch as the Mosaic is built in real-time.
The Power of Ads:
With the Live Digital Mosaic app opens doors for the corporate world with its exciting new marketing tool. One of the most important components of marketing is advertising, and you now have the ability to include multiple advertisements, including sound, video and photos in a 3D digital presentation. Get ready to increase sales and expand your market!
This is a great tool for moderating the images that will be posted on the final Mosaic for all to see! To avoid printing inappropriate photos, you can now choose which folder the photos will come through:
- Pending Folder: This folder requires your approval before photos are printed
- Print Folder: This folder includes photos that were printed and can now be reprinted or deleted
- Other features like “Colorization Correction”: The software’s algorithm will find the best matching photo for the tile. If the match is not perfect, it will apply colorization to the photo. The colorization correction parameter controls the spread of this colorization across the tile and ensures there is no color bleed.
- For more technical details, see the full Change Log below.
- New Online Real-Time Photo Mosaic Wall Platform
- A “Re-upload all Files to Cloud” option in the online tab to allow re-uploading files that were replaced via the moderation tab.
- New Live Digital Mosaic Client (will be released in a few weeks as a second phase of the beta stage)
- New “Moderation” tab that allows the approval and rejection of photos before they enter the monitored folder
- New “Moderation” tab for the Print List that enables easy replacement of photos, as well as an option to reprint another copy directly from the Mosaic Wall Software
- Sort Moderation” tab by Date option
- New “Board” tab that allows creating custom High-res images for your next event.
- Opacity can now be reduced up to 20%
- Added control to colorization correction to optimize results for extra detailed Images with small text
- You can now stop and change the duration of the event without restarting the software
- Added control to the printed label size to any desired size
- Updateddefaults to optimal settings
- Fixed an issue with photos deleted from the history folder sometimes preventing the event from continuing
- Improved Event Simulator
- New & Improved Licensing System